Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Piccadilly Auction

What an awesome event put on by the Chillicothe Chamber and Main Street Chillicothe.  It was a great night out with friends.  The Piccadilly Auction was a women's night out with the guys as our waiters.  There was a silent auction, dinner, and a Piccadilly Auction.  I didn't know how it worked until I got there and I had a blast.  I can't wait for next year!!  If you have never been to one and have the chance I encourage you to go.  If your group is looking for a fundraiser, I would suggest looking into it!
Suzanne, Todd (our waiter), and Angel 

Carrie and Me

Carrie and her jar of quarters

Angel tipping Todd

Suzanne and Todd

Carrie bidding and hoping to win

Everyone having fun bidding


Matt enjoying his evening as a waiter

Sue won a beautiful necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment