Sunday, October 17, 2010

Julianne and the missing tooth!

It all started a few months ago when Julianne told us a tooth was wiggling.  We wiggled it a little bit and so did many more.  She was so excited that she had a loose tooth!  She wiggled it over and over, and we wiggled it to.  It was getting a little looser each day, but it was still hanging in there.  The stubborn little tooth did not want to come out.  The tooth started to tip forward and got a little looser, but it just wanted to hang out in her mouth.  Last week Julianne asked for me to take a look at it and she even let me try to pull it, but that stubborn little tooth would not come out!!

Then Saturday night, my mom commented on how loose Julianne's tooth was.  I told her we tried to pull it but it just wouldn't come out.  Then I looked at Julianne smiling at me with the tooth completely tipped forward!  Oh, I was quite excited, so I asked Julianne to go and get a kleenex so I could try and pull it out.  After I tried pulling it earlier in the week, I told her we she let Brian or Grammy do it, but she refused and said I was the only one who could.  I was flattered and frustrated at the same time.  Anyways, she got the kleenex and I pulled, but that stubborn tooth would just not come out!  I looked in her mouth and could see the adult tooth.  I wiggled, pulled, wiggled a little more, and pulled again.  After a little screaming and a few wimpers that stubborn tooth came out!!

So, I dug out her tooth fairy pillow, she put it under her pillow and the tooth fairy brought her $5!  She was super excited.  Oh and Grammy gave her another $5 for it!

Here are a few pictures of Julianne and the missing tooth...



No comments:

Post a Comment