Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life moves on...

Some days I sit wishing I could freeze time, rewind time, and even at times fast forward time.  Over the last month I have been savoring each day, each hour, each minute.  I knew the time would come that we would be moving, I have been preparing for this time for over a year.  I knew it would happen, but I thought I would be more ready for it then I am.

This past month has flown by.  I have watched as my daughters finished their last days of school here, danced in their last recital with Ballet Arts, did the last gymnastics practice at the Y, and many more things.  While experiencing all of these lasts, I remind myself of all that the future holds.  The future holds so much.  My trust in God is stronger than it has ever been.  That trust gets me thru each minute, each hour, each day.

In the next week I will experiences many more lasts with the kids and Brian here in Chillicothe, but I will also experience so many firsts.  I will also have some agains.  We will have Julianne's first and last sleepover in our house here.  We will move, again.  We will live in Sioux Falls for the first time as a family. So, there is so much to look forward to.  We will plan weekends with friends, we will now call Chillicothe a place to visit, and we will reconnect with friends.

I thank God for these opportunities and experiences.  I trust in God and his plan for us.  I praise God for the glorious days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment