Sunday, August 15, 2010

JCP pictures

When we were back in Sioux Falls for the 4th of July weekend, my mom and I took the kiddos to have pictures taken.  I was a little late in getting them done, but they did get done.  These are Julianne's 6 year pictures, William's 9 month pictures and Katelyn is 3.5 years in them.  We got lucky and they had the Harley prop bike there.  It was a fun time!










I love this picture of Julianne.  She looks so innocent in this picture!

Especially for Papa!  He is teaching his grandkids well.  They all love motorcycles!


Katelyn, my "rough" biker babe.

He just wanted to climb all over it.
William even got a chance on the bike!





My cloth diaper boy!  He is so sweet and loveable.




I hadn't planned on being in any pictures, but got to do a few.  William and Katelyn fell asleep on the drive to JCP's and William did not wake up in a very good mood.  So, the first pictures I joined the kiddos so William would not cry.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great! All the kids look sooo big! Julliane, I like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete