While a lot of parents struggle, myself included, to help children understand Christmas and the true meaning of why we celebrate it, I find myself really struggling with trying to help my children understand Easter and the days and events leading up the celebration.
While I continue to try and explain it to the girls, my words seem to get lost some days. What I do know is that my children to hear what I say, see what I do, and learn from our church family. We will keep celebrating Easter and one day they will understand the significance of Easter and why we celebrate it. For now, they will enjoy the Easter egg hunts, the extra time with friends and family, and the wonderful songs of celebration and rejoicing!
Thanks to Lou, my kids got to enjoy an Easter egg hunt at church. There were 12 kids that did the Easter egg hunt. I attend a small group with all the moms of these wonderful kiddos.
And yes, most of the pictures are of William because the other two took off and did it on their own. Once Julianne had collected her eggs she came back and helped William, what a great big sister!
Sarah finding an egg.
William had a blast!
Julianne helping William.
Kids were running everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment