Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First...

Julianne's first day of 2nd grade...

Enjoying a little breakfast and getting ready for an exciting day!


First pictures with Dad and Mom as a 2nd grader.


 No matter where we are, a first day of school pose by a tree.

 Julianne and her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Livingston.

Julianne by her first locker, no more cubbies.

Julianne's first day at Fred Assam Elementary. 

My heart melts as I look in the eyes of my first born, my baby girl.  She is growing up.  Each day I see how she changes, how she matures, and how much she learns.  The day she was born and I held her in my arms I knew she was going to be a shining star.  She is kind, loving and brave.  She is smart, caring and beautiful.  She is strong, spunky and full of energy.  I miss her when I drop her off at school, but I look forward to our conversations when I pick her up.  She will always be my baby, but today she is a 2nd grader.  

Julianne, I love you to "infinity and beyond".  As you grow up, remember who you are and believe in yourself.  Happy first day of 2nd grade!  Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I just cannot get over how big she is . I showed this to Dave and he just scratched his head.

    ReplyDelete