Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday William!

We all say it..."I can't believe {insert name here} is already {insert age here}.

But that saying is so true.  For me, I can't believe William is already TWO!

We have had a year of adventure and learning with William.  He is DEFINITELY all BOY, a hard adjustment for me after two girls who would freak out if they got just a little dirty.  I love him for all he is and all the challenges I face with him.

Over the past 2 weeks we have had fun celebrating William.  As a family we celebrated at Pizza Ranch and Texas Roadhouse.  Then we celebrated with Grammy and Papa.  Finally we celebrated with family and friends tonight.  William LOVED it all!

This year he loves all the attention and when we sing Happy Birthday to him he grins from ear to ear.  He loves to blow out the birthday candles and I have to re-light the candles to do it again.  He enjoys the cake.  He loves to open presents.

As William turns 2 he is enjoying playing with trucks, rough-housing, and bouncy houses.  Enjoy the pictures from all his birthday celebrations and here is to another wonderful year full of adventure!

 Opening some gifts...


Enjoying his time on the saddle at Texas Roadhouse. 


 Enjoying his birthday cake when we celebrated with Grammy and Papa.


 PRESENTS!


William's Cars birthday cake at his birthday party with family and friends. 


We had a joint party for William and Katelyn so Grandma Kay and Grandpa Dick could join us for both their birthdays. 


 More presents...


William trying to get into County Fair to play some games during the birthday party. 


Chillaxin' with his Papa!  What a great end to a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment