A party full of fun and games....
Three-legged race
Sponge-ball toss (This was the most popular game)
Even Brian got in on the action!
Picture time...
Another favorite of the girls was picture frames pictures with "dress-up" sticks.
The girls had about 25 items to choose from and two different frames.
And then there is Emma, who just wanted to pose...
When the family party begun the kites came out. I don't know if they'd admit it, but I think the dads had more fun flying kites.
Ty having fun playing!
Julianne opening a few gifts.
Grandma Kay had fun with the whipped topping!
Happy birthday with banana splits!
Cousins: Katelyn, Ty, Julianne, William, Ella
The end of the day and we still have smiles...it was a great one!
Happy 9th birthday to my first-born! Nine years of fun, laughter, tears and learning. I am excited for the next nine years and what it will bring. I love you from the bottom of my heart! ~Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment