We started out Christmas Eve morning with a little "treasure" hunt for a Christmas present for the kids. Clue #1 started out on the fire place...
The girls anxiously awaiting for William to open the envelop.
Quick, read it!
Down the the extra bedroom...
Now outside - the girls sent William...
Where do we look now?
Trying to find the white "sleigh". This seemed to confuse them
since both Brian and I have white vehicles.
William realized it first, but didn't figure out the gift was under the blanket and climbed into the car all the way and was looking for the gift.
Then, the girls figured it out and William climbed over the seats again!
They were all excite about the trampoline!
I was excited for them to finally "open" it, as it had been moved between cars for the 6 weeks before Christmas so the kids wouldn't see it!
After "opening" the present, we headed off to Eldora for a little Christmas skiing. Well, Brian and the kids went skiing, I took lots of pictures. Here are some.
A few pictures before skiing.
They all enjoyed the few hours of skiing before heading home to get ready for Christmas Eve church service.
Christmas Eve service was the first time Julianne had the opportunity to acolyte. She did fabulous! She had lots of candles to light.
Our happy family!
I am happy and blessed to call these three my children and friends. There are days that they only make me smile, laugh and feel so very blessed!
There are days I wonder if we will make it thru without another argument, tears or someone stomping off mad.
No matter what, they are mine and I rejoice in all we have together.
Getting ready for Santa and his reindeer...
We hope you each had a Merry Christmas.
It was a day of celebrating each other and the birth of Jesus.
We know to count our blessings everyday and thank God for each other, our family and all our friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment