Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Christmas with Grandma Kay

It is hard to believe that it has been over 2 and a half months since Grandma Kay visited and we celebrated Christmas with her.  We enjoyed having her visit for almost 10 days! Here are a few of the pictures I took while she was here.

We enjoyed a turkey dinner before opening gifts. It was great!



 Grandma Kay had a special gift made for each of us this year. We each got a bear made from one of Grandpa Dick's (Brian's Dad) shirts. There was also a little note and picture attached. We all loved them and they will always be cherished. Here are Julianne and Katelyn with their bears.











 For Christmas we got Grandma Kay a calendar. She had asked for a Colorado calendar. So, instead of buying a generic calendar, 
I created a personalized one. I used pictures that we had taken during our visits to Rocky Mountain National Park.
I am pretty sure she LOVED it!



 We also got Grandma Kay a pair of Denver Broncos pajama pants - I know she loved these!

 I think William likes his new Hot Wheels track!



 A pillowcase or a dress without a neck hole?


 William and Brian worked together to assemble his Hot Wheels track. They had a blast building it and then playing with it. In the above picture William realized I was taking the pictures.  

 Lots and lots of snow!  It was beautiful.

 Ready to play outside.  The kids had a snow day from school
(it doesn't happen very often here) and enjoyed every minute of it!



The day before Grandma Kay left we enjoyed making some cookies with her. William and some friends frosted these a few days later.
I love that he enjoys baking!

Thanks Grandma Kay for a great visit!  We can't wait for your visits in April and May.


No comments:

Post a Comment