Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friday, March 5th - "Fun Day"

Julianne was off from school on Friday, March 5th for a teacher inservice.  I decided I wanted to make it a fun day for the girls.  I did this for a few reasons.  First, I wanted the day to pass by without fighting.  Second, I wanted to have fun with the girls doing some special things that we don't get to do very often.

We started off fun day with a great breakfast.  We had pancakes.  I made the girls each a special pancake - the first letter of their first name.  They both loved it ( I have included a video of Julianne's reaction at the bottom).  I also gave them strawberries as they both really like them. 

After breakfast we went to the YMCA and played in the playpark with some friends.  I didn't take any pictures there...not real sure why.

After the playpark we headed to the Country Club for lunch.  I picked the club for 2 reasons.  I new it would not be real busy and Brian had a Rotary meeting so he would be able to surprise the girls and say hi.  We had a great lunch.
The girls did a little coloring while they waited for their lunch to come.  Will slept thru the playpark and lunch.

After eating lunch I game the girls some quarters and they played a golf video game that the Club currently has.

After lunch we headed to Dairy Queen for dessert.  On the way to DQ we told each other jokes.  It was fun to just laugh with the girls!!

Will hanging out at home during our fun day.

After our dessert from DQ the girls decided it was time to dance!  Here are a few pictures of them dancing.

This is the video of Julianne reacting to the pancakes...I love all the joy they bring to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment