So, Katelyn is taking fewer naps these days, but still really needs them. If she won't lay down for a nap she has to have quiet time in her room. I would lay down with her, but her nap time is usually when Will wants to eat. Some days she goes to sleep on her own quickly and other days she fights it. On this particular day she would not nap in her room. So, after battling with her for about an hour I let her come out in the family room with me. I was doing some stuff around the house and came back into the family room to find her laying on the floor asleep. It was precious!
The bouncy seat we had wore out after both the girls and some friends of ours little guy used it. We loved that bouncy seat, but they do not make it any more. I found this one and fell in love with it. It is for infants and toddlers. It rocks and vibrates. Needless to say Will loves it too. In fact, he can rock it himself. The two pictures below are when he is rocking it. I am trying to get the vido loaded also. I now have to strap him in because he slides himself right out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment