Sunday, March 20, 2011

A beautiful Sunday!

Today was a beautiful day outside!

The girls went to Sunday School this morning and then to the grocery store with me.  After the grocery store it was outside to play while I prepared lunch.  The girls played outside for about 30 minutes until lunch.  After lunch it was back outside for both Julianne and Katelyn.  Not too long after that William joined them because he just didn't want to nap!  It was great to get outside with the kids today.  I spent most of my time taking pictures, chasing William, and watching the girls.  Brian was outside with us too.  He FINALLY put Katelyn's bike together and she was SO excited!

Here are some pictures of us enjoying the beautiful day outside that God blessed us with.















(Sorry about the turned picture, I have rotated it and added it multiple times, but it just isn't sticking!)




A few videos.

William going down the slide...


William climbing up the play set rock wall...




William on a trike...



Katelyn riding her new bike...

No comments:

Post a Comment