We started our morning off with green "shamrock" pancakes.
The green pancake batter.
The finished product. I know it doesn't look the greatest, but the girls LOVED it!
Now onto pictures of the kiddos...
Katelyn posing.
Julianne posing.
Sisterly love...
Katelyn wanted her hair like Julianne's, so we re-did it and took some more pictures.
Once William was up and dressed we did a few pictures with him. I am hoping that I can get some more of the 3 of them after school today. If not, I really do like this one.
My handsome little man, William. I am trying to get some more pictures of him, but he just doesn't stand still very long!
Here's a close-up of the girls "flowers" they have in their hair. A friend shared a website with me and I tweaked the project to go with the girls' shirts.
Again, Happy St. Patrick's Day from our family to yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment