
Brian, Julianne and Will. It is so much easier to take pictures with 2 kids than 3! This was taken just before Brian left for his work meetings in Las Vegas. I am sure glad we survived while he was gone. It was a crazy and very long 4 days!!!

Brian and the 3 kids. After the girls started climbing, Will was not happy!

Julianne enjoying a snack after school.

Katelyn pouring the snack into her mouth. Boy can she eat!

Will had not been sleeping well, at night or during the day, unless I was holding him. I was needing to get packed for Great Wolf Lodge, so he slept in his carseat for about an hour or an hour and a half. It is amazing how much I can get done when I think I only have about 30 minutes! I am glad that he is doing much better. I felt so bad for the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment