John Michael Montgomery: "Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead sometimes you follow, don't worry about what you don't know life's a dance you learn as you go."
This chorus and the rest of the song has been going thru my head for the last 4 or 5 days. It is so true, but sometimes so hard to remember.
Life has been a bit crazy for us over the last 2 weeks. Brian had been working extra hours to inform people about the new hospital and encouraging them to vote yes on the ballot issue. Julianne has had a number of activities (we don't say yes to everything, but they all seem to happen at once), I was without my Suburban for 27 days, I took Katelyn and Will to see Elmo in KC, Julianne has a cold she can't get rid of and now Brian and I both have it (knock on wood Katelyn and Will seem to be healthy - just a little cough), and finally the new hospital did not get approved by the voters of Chillicothe.
I know that I just need to put all these things in perspective and remember that we are a family who loves each other and will continue to move forward, getting stronger each step of the way.
The questions of the past few days: Where does the hospital go from here? What about you?
The answers: The hospital comittee will regroup and figure it out. Probably some renovations, but who knows. As for us, we just keep putting one foot in front of the other and move forward. We enjoy the community of Chillicothe, we are a part of it.
Okay, so that is my soapbox, I am sure I could say more, but I don't want to say things I may regret or give the wrong impression...I just want to continue forward loving and caring for my family the best possible way I know.
Enough of thise. I have the pictures downloaded and I am going to work on blogging about the kids and our family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment