Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's been awhile!

Okay, so it's been a little while since my last update. I think I will get to the blog later today or tomorrow at the latest and then it doesn't happen. I guess that is the life of a mom with 3 kids! We have been very busy these past few weeks and each day brings new joy, new experiences, and new challenges. I love every minute of life, but wow somedays I wish it would just slow down!

I know that we choose to do what we do, but even if we choose to stay home the time flies by! At home we read books, color, play games, pick up toys, do laundry, and many other things. Each of these items may only last 10 minutes, but 10 minutes doing 10 different things really adds up!

Okay, so enough of that. I am going to get busy and add some new pictures and blog about what we have been up to.

Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment