Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's snowing again!

Yep, that is right...it is snowing again! I am enjoying the beauty of nature as I look out the windows around me and see the snow falling. I am sure some thing I am crazy, but I do love the snow!

It has been a good morning at the Johnston household. Katelyn and I made pumpkin bread together (I will post pictures later), Will took a good nap, and I even folded some laundry and have more in the washer and dryer.

Now it is time to nurse Will and get him down for his afternoon nap, then it is back to the grind for me. The laundry is calling my name and I want to get some more cleaning done. I love cleaning...it is so refreshing. Last night before bed I looked out to see our garbage and recycling piles and felt proud of myself for everything I had gotten rid of. My new approach is minimalist. Unless it is absolutely needed I won't buy it the first time I see it...I need to wait a few days and revisit it, 95% of the time I don't even go back. Yeah for me.

Well, time to go until later tonight. Hopefully I will get pictures uploaded tonight!

Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment