
On cold days I like to bake. The oven warms the house and the aroma warms my soul. On this day I decided to make some pumpkin bread. It is so easy to make and it cooks for an hour...a great length of time to get the aroma in the whole house. On this day I decided to make a double batch and asked Katelyn to help. She loved helping me. I let her pour in ingredients and even use the mixer!

Here she is dumping the eggs in. When I told her to put the eggs in at first I wasn't real specific. I looked back over my shoulder after grabbing a few more ingredients to see her holding her hand up and saying disgusting. I looked at her hand a little closer and realized she was trying to pick the yolks up to put in the bowl! So, I told her to pick the bowl up and dump the eggs in, she was okay with that.

Will was having a great day and just layed on the floor smiling while Katelyn and I made the pumpkin bread. Julianne was at school.

After making the pumpkin bread, Katelyn decided to play her leapster.
MMMMM..I want my house to smell like pumpkin bread. I still can't get over how big these kids are!
ReplyDelete