Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a quiet house!

Good evening,

I am sitting in the upstairs family room and enjoying the peace and quiet of the house. Everyone is in bed and probably asleep by now...including Brian. The tv is on and I pretty much have it tuned out, but I do look up every few minutes watching the school closings, hoping that I don't see Chillicothe. As a kid I wished for school to be canceled, as a mom I hope that it isn't. Don't get me wrong, the safety of the kids is of the utmost importance, but I also realize that they will not be happy going to school at the end of May. I also know that Julianne is so much like me, that missing school upsets her and it throws off her schedule. I also figure school will be canceled on Thursday if this storm really hits. I must say I am hoping for more snow...I don't remember the last time the snow stayed on the ground this long in Missouri. I think it has been here for 12 days and it isn't going anywhere in the next week! Too bad it is too cold to be out playing in it. Though, the ice under the snow is no fun...oh well.

Well, those are my thoughts for tonight. I hope you enjoy our family blog. I will try to update it daily with what is going on in our lives and even with pictures.

Love,
Becca

PS. If you want to get the updates automatically in your email account, signup on the right side and it will appear in your inbox each night if I have blogged for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear!! I so owe you a phone call but we are struggling to transition from our travels! I'm super excited for your blog!! I will try and call you this weekend so we can catch up! Love B!

    ReplyDelete