Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Naps: A peaceful time for Mom!

Ah, the peaceful time during naptime. So, on days when I am lucky I get both Will and Katelyn down for a nap around the same time. During the week it is probably 3 out of 5 days that they nap at he same time, usually about 45 minutes of overlap. I love these days. I have time to do what I want and usually complete what I am working on in the first attempt. It is also a time for me to enjoy peace and quiet and to clear my mind. Sometimes I use it for a nice, long shower. Other times I clean. Sometimes I take a nap myself. Each day is different, so it just depends on my mood and how the kids were in the morning. On January 14th, both Will and Katelyn napped at the same time. They looked so peaceful sleeping and I was able to get a lot accomplished. I cherish my children and the moments of serenity!

Today, is not one of those days...Katelyn isn't wanting to nap. Oh well, at least Will is. Good news is, bedtime should be real easy tonight!


Katelyn resting







Will resting



No comments:

Post a Comment