Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

So, the new year has started and what a 3 days it has been! New Years Day started out great...a ham in the oven, me baking and making some other sides. Brian was heading to Lowes to get a railing for the basement stairs and then it happened...the transmission went out on the Suburban. Argh! He called me and at first I thought he'd been in an accident, then he told me what happened. Oh well, life goes on and at least we made it home from South Dakota! Thanks to our great friend Mike, we were able to get the Suburban towed to the dealership. The mechanic will take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully we will get it back sooner rather than later. For the weekend we were down to the Focus...2 carseats and a booster in the backseat just not happening.

Luckily January 2 and 3 went better. I am working on reorganizing and cleaning the kitchen...I must say it is looking good! Brian has been working on the basement and it is looking great! Now, I get to invade the basement to sort thru Christmas presents and open them.

Wish me luck for the week as we continue cleaning our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment