The Good ~ We are all finally getting healthier! Brian is home again.
The Bad ~ Julianne came home with a cold a few weeks ago. She passed it to Brian and me. Will got an ear infection.
The Ugly ~ Will's ear infection in his right ear turned into burst ear drums in both ears! Also, I am just getting over an infection on my back. I have made multiple trips to the doctor for antibiotics and to even get it lanced open. It feels much better and is healing quite nicely.
Thru all of the illnesses, Will and I have made 6 trips to the doctor...3 for each of us. Luckily 4 of the doctor visits have been here in Chillicothe and only 2 to the pediatrician in Kansas City. On Monday, I will be taking Will to the pediatrician again. This is a scheduled visit for his 4 month check-up and a follow-up on his ears. It is crazy how this all happened at once!
oh geez - a burst ear drum!! holy crap! I'm so sorry!!!
ReplyDelete