Katelyn, my middle child and 2nd girl, is witty and has quite an imagination. She uses both frequently. She especially seems to use both when she is in trouble and knows we won't be able to keep ourselves from laughing. Sometimes, she doesn't quite know that she is being funny...in all actuality she is being serious! So today, we had this conversation...
So, today when we were at HyVee gas we were parked by an OATS bus.
Katelyn asks, "Mom is that the dog catcher van?"
I say, "No, it is a bus that people can ride on."
Katelyn then asks and points, "Why is that on the back then?"
Me, "Katelyn that is so people that are in wheelchairs can get on and off the bus."
Katelyn, "Oh, when I was a daddy I was in a wheelchair at the middle school."
Me, "What? When you were a daddy?"
Katelyn now repeats what she said and says, "Yep, when I was a daddy!"
I love her imagination, I hope she continues to embrace it as she goes thru like, my spunky middle child!!
No comments:
Post a Comment