This morning I found out that my Dad took my Mom to the hospital in the middle of the night because she wasn't feeling well out all. She had an upset stomach, headache, chest pains (I believe that is what he said), and a few other things. At the hospital they were able to rule out heart attack. After some tests, they believe it is her gall bladder. She is in her own room right now, waiting to hear from a doctor and surgical team. It sounds like she will probably have surgery sometime this afternoon. I am praying for my mom & dad, the doctor, the surgical staff, and all those who will be taking care of her. Please send prayers her way.
I also found out that my sister was in the hospital overnight with labor. After progressing for a few hours the labor stopped and she was sent home. She is now at home waiting for the arrival of Murphy. Please pray for her and her family that Murphy makes a safe arrival into this world.
I will update as I know more!
Surgery is tentatively scheduled for my mom at 4:30.
ReplyDelete