I love doing crafts with the girls. Sometimes they enjoy them and sometimes they do not. This year, I asked them if they would like to make their own Valentine's Day cards and they were excited. When we were at Hobby Lobby, we found some Valentine's Day stamps and got a red and pink stamp pad. I used pink, red, white, and purple paper I had to make little note cards. I got 4 cards per piece of card stock for the little cards and 2 cards per piece for the cards for the teachers.
The girls were very eager to get started.
Stamping away...
Katelyn's Valentines
Julianne's Valentines
It took longer than I thought, which was good. I needed them occupied with something that they weren't going to start fighting about.
Great idea especially with so many snow days this week! Way to go, Mom. By the way I was quite impressed the way your drive was shoveled when I drove by today!
ReplyDelete