Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Shirts

I have been on a mission to create shirts for my kiddos for special days.  I have already done 2 shirts for each of the kiddos for the winter and am now working on Valentine's Day shirts.  I got these 2 done and sent with my parents to take to my nephews Mason and Murphy in Baton Rouge.

This weekend I will be working on shirts for my kiddos.  William is also getting a shirt with a tie on it, while the girls are going to have shirts that say LOVE.  The "O" will be a heart in the material matching the ties.  I am not sure which color the other 3 letters will be.  The girl's shirts are a work in progress, but will be done for them to wear on Monday.

Here are the shirts for my nephews:







I have SO much fun doing these shirt iron-ons, that I can't wait to keep experimenting and trying new things.  Soon, I hope to have a little "store" on Facebook and an Etsy shop.  Look for more information coming soon from Cute Like Me Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment