William is excelling in both his motor skills and his vocabulary.
William is a climber. He climbs on anything he can. His favorite place to climb is the dining room table. We no longer leave the regular chairs up to the table. If we do, he pulls them out climbs on the chair and then onto the table. So, one chair is against the dining room wall and the other three are in the living room. He won't move them if they are not up to the table. He is also into climbing onto the couch and the chair in his room.
William is very vocal. He loves to jabber and yell. He really LOVES to yell. If his sisters are around he doesn't use his words as much he points and says, "ah, ah". This sound drives me crazy. I am working with him on using more words. He signs and says more. He can also say mama, dada, papa, ball, balloon, basketball (bah-bah-ball), yes, no, please (pease), thanks (tanks), and a few more words. I LOVE that he is talking and using words. I love asking him yes and no questions because he gets excited and can answer me. He also understands a lot. I can tell him to go find a book, his pacifier, one of his sisters, or a number of other toys and he can do it. He interacts with us so much and I love it!!
William is just like his mom and dad and LOVES snow. If a door gets left cracked for a second he is out it. He loves to play with the snow. I can't wait to get him out to play in it when it warms up a bit. I haven't had a chance to take him out in it yet because up until a short time ago, he wouldn't leave shoes on.
What a great time this is with William. He is adventurous and his laugh and smile are contagious.
Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment