Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day...a little late!  We had a great Valentine's Day this year.

It started of with pancake and strawberry face.


 Julianne and Katelyn were excited when they got to breakfast.


William enjoyed his breakfast also.

After breakfast the girls posed for a few pictures.




 Aren't they adorable and lovely?!?!


After having some fun in the morning, I got balloons for all 3 kiddos.


William did not want to let go of his while he had lunch! 


Katelyn loved her balloon too!


Some more posing by the girls!



 It is a challenge to get all 3 kids to smile and look at the camera, but I was lucky to get 2 good pictures!


MY BEAUTIES!

 MY HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!

I even got a picture with my little man thanks to Julianne!

All in all it was a great day to celebrate the love we share for each other, family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment